Dziś kolejna odsłona twórczości Zbigniewa Jujki, wybitnego polskiego dziennikarza i rysownika satyrycznego. Przy okazji targów POL-ECO-SYSTEM będziemy cyklicznie publikować jego prace. Dziś o czystym powietrzu.
Zostańcie z nami przez całe targi, bo jeszcze Was zaskoczymy!
to provide services at the highest level. Further use of this site means that you agree to their use. See: Privacy and Cookies Policy
2. Administrator of personal data contained on MTP websites is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register - District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000202703 and register of active VAT payers - NIP 777-00-00-488 , share capital - PLN 42.310.200.00, hereinafter referred to as MTP.
3. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured MTP servers.
4. Personal data is processed for the purpose resulting from their functions: on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of law or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The websites perform the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviors in the following way:
a. by voluntarily entering information in forms,
b. by collecting "cookies"
c. [see the "cookie" policy].
6. Any data subject has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
7. Personal data provided in the form are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
8. MTP has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law.
9. Complaints and objections regarding the processing of personal data on the website should be reported electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MTP Cookies Policy
1. This Cookies policy applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices belonging to the Poznań International Fair, hereinafter referred to as MTP websites.
The administrator of personal data is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie with its registered office in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14. Personal data will be processed for purposes related to participation in the fairs and marketing and statistic purposes, until they are withdrawn. Complaints and objections regarding the processing of personal data should be reported electronically to the following e-mail address: email@example.com (Data Protection Officer). If necessary, the data may be made available only to entities cooperating with the Administrator in order to execute the orders entrusted to them. You have the right to access your data and request their rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, expressing objection to processing, withdrawal of consent or filing a complaint to the supervisory authority and the right to transfer personal data. We assure you that we strive to provide physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access in accordance with all applicable laws.