The participants discussed the role of exhibitions in the development of export and the challenges in various areas of the Polish economy.
During the second day of the Economic Forum in Krynica Grupa MTP organized a discussion panel, whose participants shared their experiences on how to achieve success in global market.
The following experts were invited to the discussion:
- Marek Niedużak - Undersecretary of State at Ministry of Entrepreneurship and Technology;
- Nick Dugdale-Moore - Regional Manager Europe UFI The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry;
- Dr Wolf-Stefan Specht - President of VW Group Poland;
- Andrzej Wodzyński - President of the Tubądzin Group
- Grzegorz Miechowski - President of the Management Board of 11bit studios;
- The presentation of the business leader was provided by Przemysław Trawa - President of Grupa MTP.
The panel began with the presentation of the report prepared by prof. Witold Orłowski - "Polish Export 1990 - 2019. Unfinished Revolution". The professor pointed export as a strong point of Polish economy for 30 years. Currently, our country is in the fourth row of world exporters. Exhibitions such as those organized by Grupa MTP play an important role in promoting polish brands on foreign markets. Organizers of well known exhibitions are a reliable business partner who supports domestic business in establishing foreign contacts. Examples of the most important exhibitions and their impact on the development of the industry were presented by Przemysław Trawa, President of the Grupa MTP.
The experts, discussing the challenges faced by entrepreneurs in various areas of the economy, emphasized the key role of cooperation between government and business and investing in the development of education.